Monday, October 20, 2008

Colors and swings and great test results!

Hello All,

 Hope that you are enjoying this fall weather as much and Matt and I are. Things with olivia are going great! I'm growing bigger and bigger and loving every minute of it! I love feeling her move inside me. So this past weekend my amazing daddy with a little help from my husband painted olivia's room! I love the colors ! We did one wall pink and the other three are green. I hope to get pictures up sometime this week. On saturday Mom and Dad went to a resale shop and got olivia her swing and bouncy seat! Mom thought it was recalled, but after looking it up further the model that she bought has not been recalled. I'm not sure what we would do without my parents help! Thank God for parents! This past week i was sick with a double ear infection along with a cold, so to say the least that was lots of fun! I am feeling much better now which is good for me and olivia.
      We got my test results back last week and they say my blood sugar is perfect and that i have nothing to worry about... So thank you so much for your prayers. I hope this update finds each of you well and getting ready for the upcoming  season. 
We love you all
Krissy and Olivia

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How wonderful that you are enjoying the beautiful weather and the joy of Baby Olivia and her gymnastics. Furniture sounds beautiful and the room divine. So glad the baby swing wasn't the model recalled. Continue marveling in the growth of new life within. God is truly at work and getting all things ready for His little future blessing!
Love,
Aunt Nissy

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com