Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Furniture!!

The baby furniture is in!! It's beautiful! It's antique white and looks very classic! Now all we have to do is paint the room and but it together! Ha ha ! Well first Matt has got to get all of his computer stuff out of the room!! In other news! I'm feeling great and starting to feel her move on a daily basis! Someone at work asked me what it felt like and i said "like a  alien growing inside me". I'm also starting to show some and enjoying that! We are getting really excited for her to be here ! I can't wait to hold her and see what she looks like! I have another ultrasound tom. so hopefully i will put some more pics up of her and maybe get some of myself up here! I miss you all and love you so much! I hope that things are well for everyone!

KB

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the furniture is beautiful too! I am really excited about the fabric that Jan and you picked out. It is going to be so beautiful.

Mom

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com