Thursday, October 9, 2008

20 week check up !

Yesterday was the 20 week check up where they do an ultrasound and check how Olivia is doing and growing! I got a great report saying that everything looked amazing and that all her parts were working and performing just like they should! It was very exciting to see how much she had grown! We heard her strong little heart beating! The best sound in the world is hearing that little heart beat! It's like music to my ears! Small prayer request, they did testing for gestational diabetes and we will get the results back soon! Just pray that it's negative and that she will continue to grow and be strong! Love ya'll !

Krissy and Olivia!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Krissy!!! I just got the e-mail from Aunt Ruth about your blog. I know you are so excited, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the precious little name you have chosen. She is going to be a special addition to your adorable family. When you guys bring her to Russellville, please call and let me come see her!!! My e-mail address is SusanHamm@aol.com Keep me posted.

Unknown said...

Krissy,

I hope you are feeling better with those ear infections. Happy to know Olivia is thriving.

Can't wait to get that nursery painted.

mom

Ron said...

Wow, this is exciting seeing my little one develop and making me a proud Grandpa, I will paint the room on Friday..and can't wait to see Olivia laying in there..sleeping or crying-I will pick her up!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com