Thursday, June 24, 2010

woah 16 months

Once again up late blogging! I so need to be in bed! Oh well quick post just do you know i have not forgotten about you! Olivia is every bit of 16 moths. She is running,talking(when she chooses to)slapping.kicking biting and telling me NO! But even through all of that her smile lights up my life! Her clinging to my leg when i'm trying to do something makes me smile and her blowing kisses at me rocks me to the core! I guess you could say that i love her just alittle bit ( or a alot). I other news being a mom of a toddler is not an easy job and i must admit that i am loosing my paitence but i am really trying. Every night we say prayers and one of my prayers has been for God to teach me what olivia needs and help me to understand and be loving to her! It's tough but i know with my Fathers help we will make it through this! alright the bed is calling my name! It will be a long day today with all that has to get done!
KB

"Making the decision to have a child-it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
--Elizabeth Stone

1 comments:

Dawn said...

I love that quote. And, I like the words in your prayer. We should all pray for the knowledge of what our children need and not what we think. We just make them happy for the time being, but fail to give them what is really important. Give her sme sugar from me. Miss you guys!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com