Monday, January 25, 2010

Where did my baby go

So it's 2 AM and i have no good reason for being up other then the fact that i'm looking at 1st birthday idea's. In the past year our lives have changed for the best, but I can't believe that it has been a year! It seems like just yesterday i was doing anything and everything to get this little girl to come. Wow time flies when your having fun. Olivia now has five teeth and is on the verge of walking and jabbering like crazy! Matt and I have been blessed with a baby that sleeps any time you lay her down and a baby that is content to play alone and go anywhere mommy needs to go! We have been blessed with amazing families who fight over who gets to keep her on saturday nights,who provide clothes (that are amazing, she is a fashionista at 11 months because of my mom) and who is the favorite grandparent. Friends that love olivia almost as much as we do and strangers who think she is the next gerber baby! To say the least we are blessed beyond what we deserve. Being parents have taught Matt and I leasons that we could not have learned any other way, about love, life and right and wrong, just to name a few! I love Matt more now then I ever have in our nine years. He has given me the best gift a women could ask for! To be a mom and a wife, and although I am still working on being a housewife, i really enjoy my days spent with olivia(even the bad ones) I look forward to what the years hold for us! More to come on the past year with olivia and what being a mom has taught me!

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com