Tuesday, June 23, 2009

who knew you can love like this......

As I sit here listen to oliva's Cd play in the background and listen to the sounds of her breathing over the baby monitor, I'm asking myself if i ever knew that i was capable of love like this. That little girl has rocked my whole world. I love her smile,her laughs, her coo's . I would do anything to make her happy and everything to take away any pain that she is in. I'm not sure how to describe how i feel about her and i'm sure that any mother that reads this agrees with me. I know that it's got to be close to the love that God feels for me. I often just look at that face and think, " Thank you so much Lord for letting us raise her". She i truly Daddy's little girl and mommy's angel. For those of you that have not met olivia you are truly missing out on meeting a piece of heaven! I feel like God gave us olivia to help us heal from loosing Taryn and i can truly say that this little girl has given each family member a sense of peace and a lot of healing. I feel like we will always be missing a part of the family but i know that Olivia has helped fill in a hole that we have all been missing for five years.
more to come about livi lou and how big she is getting and all the things she is doing
KED

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com